How can you scale feedback to physicians?
Michael van Duren, MD offers a low-lift way to engage physicians to help reduce both unwarranted clinical variation and costs. This may be especially interesting if you lead an ACO or population health program.
Other common questions
- How do physicians feel about peer comparison?
- How can I overcome my fear of giving physicians feedback?
- How does Agathos handle physician attribution?
- What is an example of physicians collaborating around Agathos data?
- Can individualized data improve physician satisfaction?
- What — if anything — can we do about clinical variation?
- Isn't this just another administrative cost savings tool?
- How do you incorporate physician feedback into the product?