How can I be sure our data is secure?
Agathos goes to great lengths to keep your data safe and protected. We follow best practices such as physically segmenting your customer data and wrapping it in relevant HITRUST controls.
Other common questions
- How do physicians feel about peer comparison?
- How can I overcome my fear of giving physicians feedback?
- How does Agathos handle physician attribution?
- What is an example of physicians collaborating around Agathos data?
- Can individualized data improve physician satisfaction?
- What — if anything — can we do about clinical variation?
- Isn't this just another administrative cost savings tool?
- How do you incorporate physician feedback into the product?
As you evaluate Agathos, questions may come up about security. We take PHI very seriously at Agathos. We adhere to all best practices regarding data security including physically segmenting customer data and wrapping it in all relevant HITRUST controls. We do everything that you need to make sure that your data and your patients' data is protected.