How do you incorporate physician feedback into the product?
Agathos delivers individualized feedback to physicians. And the solution is continuously improved by receiving feedback on those encounters from the very physicians we've served for 7 years. Stephanie explains more in under a minute.
Other common questions
- How do physicians feel about peer comparison?
- How can I overcome my fear of giving physicians feedback?
- How does Agathos handle physician attribution?
- What is an example of physicians collaborating around Agathos data?
- Can individualized data improve physician satisfaction?
- What — if anything — can we do about clinical variation?
- Isn't this just another administrative cost savings tool?
- How do you incorporate physician feedback into the product?