Overcoming your fear of giving physicians feedback
Contrary to what you might think, Agathos has found that physicians embrace peer comparison when the data is timely, accurate, and appropriately attributed. In this video, Michael van Duren, MD, Head of Variation Reduction, shares a story that may help you feel better about giving physicians feedback.
Other common questions
- How do physicians feel about peer comparison?
- How can I overcome my fear of giving physicians feedback?
- How does Agathos handle physician attribution?
- What is an example of physicians collaborating around Agathos data?
- Can individualized data improve physician satisfaction?
- What — if anything — can we do about clinical variation?
- Isn't this just another administrative cost savings tool?
- How do you incorporate physician feedback into the product?