Isn't this just another administrative cost savings tool?
Sometimes a healthcare professional learning about Agathos will categorize our solution as "another annoying cost-savings initiative." CEO Andrew Trees addresses that critique head on in this video.
Other common questions
- How do physicians feel about peer comparison?
- How can I overcome my fear of giving physicians feedback?
- How does Agathos handle physician attribution?
- What is an example of physicians collaborating around Agathos data?
- Can individualized data improve physician satisfaction?
- What — if anything — can we do about clinical variation?
- Isn't this just another administrative cost savings tool?
- How do you incorporate physician feedback into the product?